We Advertise To
A Local Audience
Some of our advertising focus includes:
- Billboards with updated and timely messages.
- Radio providing key dairy messages.
- Television airing seasonal commercials.
- Website and Face Book accommodating a shift in consumer media use.
- Print media such as dairy recipe leaflets and articles for publication.
- Promotional Items
informing and educating SINCE 1950
Organized by dairy farmers for farmers in 1950, Allied has valued the opinions of those they represent and work to wisely administer the dairy farmers’ checkoff dollars.
- School programs following state standards with multi-level
- 65,000 two pocket dairy education folders distributed to elementary schools across the state.
- Two life sized ‘Incredible Cows’ circulating to schools, festivals, and fairs.
- Scholarships available to educators attending Ag Institute at Penn State each summer.
Allied Milk Producers
How We Measure Up
Allied Milk Producers’ Cooperative may have fewer contributors than other qualified checkoff organizations. However, the Allied board, along with a part-time staff of three in a relatively small office, have been able to accomplish a significant amount of advertising with the dollars allocated, remaining grassroots and attentive to our member dairy farmers.
Allied’s responsible board members remain focused on their objectives: to increase milk consumption through a variety of advertising media, promotions, and research provide ‘visible’ advertising so member farmers can recognize their hard-earned dollars at work follow the guidelines established by USDA for qualified check off organizations.